Our gîte in the Loire, Moulin Gastineau, is situated 5 minutes away from the small town of Denèze-sous-Doué in the region of the Loire Valley. It has most modern conveniences, including supermarkets, petrol stations and several local cafes, restaurants and bar.
It is easily accessible from the UK:
- Brittany Ferries: Caen-Ouistreham, 2h 50 or 282 km
- Brittany Ferries: Saint Malo, 2hr 50 or 243 km
- Eurotunnel, 5hr 30 or 530 km
- Tours Airport, 1hr 15 or 105 km (direct flights from London Stansted)
- Poitiers Airport, 1hr 30 or 98 km (direct flights from London Stansted)
- Nantes Airport 1hr 40 or 146km (direct flights in summer from Manchester, London, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh)